The School of Governance and Economy of Rabat was created in 2008 by a non-profit foundation, the Foundation for Education of Economics, Politics and Social Sciences (FESEPS) with the aim of reintroducing high-level training. level in political science and economics in the Moroccan university environment. Since 2014, the EGE has become the Faculty of Governance and Economic and Social Sciences of the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University.
Within the faculty, three streams are available through a teaching and research device with vocation of pole of excellence:
A high-level social sciences (M2S) stream around the best Moroccan and international specialists in social anthropology and sociology
A high-level course in economics (MSE) around a teaching and research pole with international visibility around development issues and public economics
A high-level course in Political Science and Law (EGE) for teaching and research on the state, public policy and governance
The University Abdelmalek Essaâdi is recognized today by the quality and diversity of its training offer which allows you to:
– guarantee high level training to facilitate your professional integration;
– give you the means to develop your skills throughout life;
– to apprehend the innovative culture and the humanist values;
– develop multi-skills to enable you to be responsive in your work;
– acquire a specific and sharp know-how;
– open up to the world of knowledge and forge close links with the socio-economic world.
This training offer includes subjects contributing to your general education, as well as specific subjects contributing to the acquisition of more technical and in-depth skills in the field of study.
At the same time, in terms of research, we are developing an interesting and promising research potential. Better structuring has allowed the development of local research oriented more and more on regional or national themes. In fact, many of our teacher-researchers affirm the quality of their publications.
Finally, we take this opportunity to highlight that the Emergency Program is an opportunity for our university to develop its reputation and its influence and we invite all actors: teachers – researchers and administrators to collaborate together to ensure personal success and the best integration of our students into the knowledge society.
The most fundamental concern of the Tetouan Asmir Association is to maintain a positive approach to the problems facing the city of Tetouan despite the fact that the city has known a progressive decline at the social, cultural, economic and environmental levels.
Association that acts to promote scientific, cultural, social, economic and sports activities in the city of Tetuán (Marueccos) and its region.
– Preserve the cultural, architectural and artistic heritage of Tétouan.
– Preserve the old town of the city declared a World Heritage Site.
– Emancipation of women.
– Integration of women in development projects.
– Rehabilitation of young drug addicts and their insertion in the workplace.
– Assistance and economic help to the needy.
– Preserving the environment.
First University of Algeria, open to the world and driven by a culture of demand, the UHBC contributes to the development of society:
• by training competent people.
• by advancing and sharing knowledge.
• in a dynamic environment of research and creation.
The actions of members of the university community put the student’s success first and reflect the following core institutional values:
• respect for the diversity of people, societies, knowledge and ways of thinking.
• the humanistic and ethical approach.
• the development of critical thinking and thinking.
• individual and collective commitment, and leadership.
• promoting creation, innovation and excellence.
A shared, stimulating and forward-thinking vision mobilizes members of the university community to become one of the best universities. To this end, the UHBC intends to stand out by being:
• a modern university that invests in sustainable development and manages its resources responsibly.
• a comprehensive university, which is recognized as an institution of international reputation for its students and its valuable training programs.
• a state-of-the-art university in research and creation, which stands out nationally for the exceptional quality of its achievements.
• an open university that promotes the exchange, cooperation and participation of its members.
• a university committed to its community that, in keeping with its fundamental mission, its autonomy and its responsibilities, builds fruitful partnerships with all components of society.
• a model university that enables all members of its community to flourish, develop their potential and assert themselves in a dynamic, stimulating, diverse and respectful institutional.
Mustapha STAMBOULI University stands out for its cultural influence, its scientific capital and its contribution to the development of the Mascara Wilaya. It was founded in 1986, in the form of the National Institute of Higher Education (INES), specialized in the field of Agronomy which has developed at the present time into a University composed of seven (07) faculties, spread over three university centers.
This remarkable development has allowed the continuation of the desired growth program, both in terms of necessary land space and in the diversification of the sectors and specialties offered to students, with a view to permanently improving the quality of excellence.
The University of Oran1 is a classical university where all disciplines coexist: the social sciences and humanities, the arts and languages with the exact sciences, the medical sciences, biology, biotechnology and technology in the classical system. Science and Technology, Science of Matter, Mathematics and Computer Science, Science of Nature and Life, Earth and Universe Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics, Law and Literature and Foreign Languages in the New System of LMD training.
The University of Oran1 is a scientific center and thousands of students in various disciplines graduate each year, it contributes to the training of thousands of foreign students from Arab, African and even European countries.
This effort is the result of the dedication of the entire university community; executives, teachers and workers who all work together to meet the challenge of modernity and enable the university to access the rank of the developed world.
The University of Oran1 is making every effort to create a climate conducive to the improvement of the working conditions of all students, teachers and workers.
Created by Decree No. 89-138 of August 1 1989 as amended and supplemented by Executive Decree No. 95-205 of August 5 1995 and amended by Executive Decree No. 98-391 of December 2 1998 the University of Belkaïd Abou Bekr Tlemcen is the result of a long evolution.
Higher education was first provided in a university center that included at the origin (1974-1980) the only core curriculum of Exact Sciences and Biology. This teaching has gradually expanded to new sectors, covering every year, a series of training courses and giving students the opportunity to pursue his entire graduation courses in Tlemcen. In addition to the establishment, often in difficult conditions of university in Tlemcen, the former University Centre can count to its credit the release of the first promotions in Social and Human Sciences and in language.
The establishment, in August 1984, the new university map and thus the creation of national institutes of higher education will first consequence of allowing in one hand, certain sectors of fact confined to mere departments to acquire the status of real institutions, on the other hand to new sectors to emerge.
This stageis also characterized bythe creationof alevel 5 of education (University Applied Studies Degree: D.E.U.A) and the development of the firstpost-graduationinalmost allsectorsinsuredin Tlemcen,finally by thelaunch of the secondpost graduationfrom1991-1992.
It was at the end of fifteen years of gestation that appears the University of Abou Bekr Belkaïd, a new entity, rich in this long period of maturation and open to new challenges.
The university has 8 faculties today. located on 5 university poles that are Imama pole Chetouane pole Kiffane pole, pole ring road also called the new pole and the pole Miloud barracks, to which adds Annex Maghnia.